lundi 4 janvier 2010

Welcome to My Artsy World

Hey everyone,

I am just inaugurating this new year with a new blog, to share my scrapbooking and ATC's with you. I have a main blog in French here, if you care to take a look. If there is anything over there you would like me to elaborate on in English on this blog, by all means, please leave me a comment to let me know. It's always a pleasure to share my artsy experiments and to get feedback.

Earlier today, I came across an intresting project: 365 ATC's for 2010. Even though I am already hosting a 52 week long project for this year, I figured it would be fun to try and participate in that one as well. So I will be jumping in and coming back later with my first participation. Hope you join in too and enjoy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire